Lately, I have been super into The Laughing Cow Cream Cheese Wedges. I never really liked the regular cheese wedges (my Mom swears by them though), but I love, love, love the Garden Vegetable cream cheese flavor. The other night, I used it to enhance the frozen taquitos I cooked for dinner, and they tasted great! Today, I used one for my dinner. I love that you know exactly how much you’re getting and that they have great flavor with less fat than regular cream cheese.
So now you’re dying to know how I made these deliciously simple chicken veggie wraps, right? They were so easy and easily one of the best wraps I’ve ever had!
8-10 bite sized pieces of chicken, uncooked – I like to use the Tyson grilled strips that come already cut and cooked, but you can use cut up pieces of frozen chicken breast
1/2 tbsp Vegetable Oil
1/4 cup diced onion
1/4 cup diced green pepper
1 wedge Laughing Cow Garden Vegetable Cream Cheese Spread
Seasonings for chicken – I used onion powder, garlic powder, and basil
1. Coat bottom of small fry pan with a very thin layer of oil. Cook chicken mostly through and season as desired.
2. Add veggies and cook until chicken is completely cooked through (mine took about 3 more minutes after I added the veggies)
3. Heat tortillas in microwave for about 20 seconds, until soft and warm
4. Divide 1 wedge of Laughing Cow cheese in half and spread down the middle of each tortilla
5. Add chicken and veggies, wrap up, and enjoy!
This was the perfect quick dinner after a long day of work and provided a healthy serving of dairy, veggies, and protein without a heavy carb load. I would even try it with a whole wheat tortilla or pita next time!
Hope you enjoy! Happy Eating!